Hats off to Eric Henderson

widgetbuzz

Varsity Lurker
Just finished reading the article in the AJC about Eric and his many hardships. You really have to admire Eric for staying on course and faceing adversity with positive thinking. He sounds like a fine young man who will achieve much!!!!

Amen, I read it earlier and Eric has strong intestinal fortitude to pull through with all the tragedy he and his family has had to face. Excellent role model for younger readers.

Some positive pub from the AJC. I congratulate Mr. Henderson for his dedication to life and GT.
drinking.gif

& his dedication to his sport, football. He's acheiving a great college degree while also, as a Soph, making an impact on his game. You can do what you want to do, Eric. Thanks for choosing GT!

Sometimes you wonder why one person has so much trouble. Then years later down the line, this person becomes a huge asset to society because of his understanding from his past problems.

Many times, these individuals become a major difference in a lot of people's lives. I have a feeling Eric will be helping a lot of people down the road in some capacity.

It is a credit to Eric that he has stayed the course and continued to try against many odds. I imagine he has a large group of cheerleaders looking down on him to cheer him on.

Father Time

Back