Have any of you seen this öööö?

I still think "don't slide! Run through the end of the end zone!"

Yeah, same. Like wtf was Leary thinking at that moment lol.

Glad y'all brought that up because I did not understand why he did that but it seemed intentional. So once he breaks the plane of the goal line, its a TD. Is there anything that can happen afterwards that would result in reversing the TD?

Glad y'all brought that up because I did not understand why he did that but it seemed intentional. So once he breaks the plane of the goal line, its a TD. Is there anything that can happen afterwards that would result in reversing the TD?
Superman flying around the earth counter directional to spin thereby going back in time

If the ref counts that as a slide, giving himself up to end the play, he is down where he STARTS the slide, not where his knee hits.

Burrow at LSU faking at least one slide helped solidify that rule.

If the ref counts that as a slide, giving himself up to end the play, he is down where he STARTS the slide, not where his knee hits.

Burrow at LSU faking at least one slide helped solidify that rule.
Ohhhhh, I remember the Burrow fake slide. That was not cool.

What keeps getting lost on everyone, is that Miami didn’t hand Tech the win here. They handed Tech the opportunity to drive the ball 80 yards with 26 seconds and zero timeouts left to win. Haynes was electric that possession. Thwg.

100%. I was kind of pissed they didn't show the play prior as well.

So something somebody said (sorry, can't recall who) got me thinkin. What was the line on this game? Any chance Miami was just trying to cover by scoring one more TD to make it 27 to 17?

So something somebody said (sorry, can't recall who) got me thinkin. What was the line on this game? Any chance Miami was just trying to cover by scoring one more TD to make it 27 to 17?

I think it was -7 or 8, can't remember. Good point. NIL turning point haha

What keeps getting lost on everyone, is that Miami didn’t hand Tech the win here. They handed Tech the opportunity to drive the ball 80 yards with 26 seconds and zero timeouts left to win. Haynes was electric that possession. Thwg.

And without it we don't go bowling and have the momentum we now do. That may go down as a very, very important drive in Tech football history.

And without it we don't go bowling and have the momentum we now do. That may go down as a very, very important drive in Tech football history.

Better than the egg we laid against BG directing the script

Exactly! I must have repeated this 10 times all over social media as every take was that Miami handed the game to Tech. Miami was stoooopid, and underestimated the Jackets, but the Jackets capitalized on the opportunity and earned the win.

Back