Heisman

The Jacket

The Coat
He got a ring with Tampa Bay, right?
Yes, that actually happened here on Earth-Prime. And they didn't engrave "IR" on it or anything, which is badass.

Regardless, he deserved more and he deserved better. This world is ööööed man, I'm telling you.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
I was only 12 so I was even dumber than I am now but I was so sure Joe would work his way up to being an NFL star. During the '99 game against Georgia, Musberger talked about how Joe's idol was Doug Flutie, and he could potentially follow Flutie's path through the CFL and get a shot at the big time. I was sold, convinced he was destined for pro greatness. I wish it had been that way, but in the end I am just grateful I got to watch him achieve greatness at Tech.
With Joe it was like having an really skilled offensive coordinator on the field. ..

The Jacket

The Coat
With Joe it was like having an really skilled offensive coordinator on the field. ..
He was some kind of something else. And along with that, we also had an incredibly well-skilled offensive coordinator on the sideline. We had it damn good there for a few years. Friedgen+Joe, then Friedgen+Goose for a year. Considering the contrast between Hamilton and Godsey, it's still kind of amazing how well the offense transitioned from '99 to 2000.