Henry Freer

Holy sh** he's getting a PHD in chemical and biomolecular engineering wow.
That is interesting. Something I learned a few years back was that someone created a scholarship for football that could only be awarded to a player studying ChE. It hadn't been awarded in decades. So, the thing just kept racking up interest. I wonder if it's being used for him.

Mutts do the opposite your good to the community and don't get dui's your scholarship is rovoked.

That is interesting. Something I learned a few years back was that someone created a scholarship for football that could only be awarded to a player studying ChE. It hadn't been awarded in decades. So, the thing just kept racking up interest. I wonder if it's being used for him.
I think this is great and Henry is great but I was curious if he actually needed the scholarship.

My limited knowledge is PHDs are funded via research and grants.

It is technically possible to have an unfunded PhD in engineering but in practice it is rare. The department funds the first two years then the advisor funds after that.

When it happens is when there’s a student no advisor wants. The school will tell them that they can attend if they pay their own way. Then they do some advisor’s trash research.

The GTAA could use this to encourage the school to accept a player. If the player externally funded, he would be basically have no reason to not be admitted.

Holy sh** he's getting a PHD in chemical and biomolecular engineering wow.

Meanwhile at UGA...

Screenshot_2024-04-23_15-35-28.png

Back