here is the schedule (LINK)

I like it. It looks like they gave MD our early FSU date and that is fine by me. I think it is too overblown for us and I would rather the team focus on everyone else in the acc and then worry about FSU later.

Sept. 14 will be the turning point for GT's season as it is every year. This is coming from a 20 year season ticket holder who keeps a good record of Tech's wins and loses.
wink.gif

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Frank:
Sept. 14 will be the turning point for GT's season as it is every year. This is coming from a 20 year season ticket holder who keeps a good record of Tech's wins and loses.
wink.gif
<hr></blockquote>

yep, I agree the clemson game will be the tell of the tape. The good thing is b/c they play Ugag first game we should get a good read on both of those teams.

My favorite thing about this schedule: Only one Thursday night game...and it's on the road. Let's keep it that way. Please, let's keep our home games on Saturday. I know alot of you guys like Thursday games and that's fine with me...but I hate 'em.

I agree with the above comments. The Clemson game will really show alot about our team. It always does, IMO. Outside of UGA, that's easily our best rival. I'm married to a Clemson graduate and I know her Clemson peers/relatives look forward to the Tech game. I think some of them are starting to see Tech as their best rivalry outside of USC. Can't wait to go up into DV and break their hearts like we did in '00.

Back