Here we go gang!! Spring Game: Dividing Up Teams. (Link)

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
First I've seen on how they're break up the White and Gold teams on Saturday's Spring Game. Glad they're doing this. Makes it exciting to watch.

RR.com link-----> Gold vs. White

So who are you pulling for? The Gold or the White team?
wink.gif
I'd hope we want both teams to play well. I'm not pulling for either team, but for both teams.
shocked.gif
Does that make sense?
pat.gif

Can tell you right now Bilbo is going to have some heat from Hargrove and Henderson. Curious to which team Pullen is playing with. Expecting he's able to play? He's tough off corner as well as at DT. He's a play maker. With Fox playing with Gold team I'd expect Wilkerson to play with the White. To me their very similar players. Fox might be the best player on the field tomorrow honestly, but Wilkerson can get off blocks and get to ball carrier. Think fans will be able to tell he's really coming on.

Since they have Freddie Smith on White. I look for Curry (who I think has had the second best spring of WR) with the Gold. That's a close call. Thomas when healthy has made a lot of plays as well. Bridges too.

At FB the team with Mathews will have a BIG plus. Gavin B will probably play on opposite team from him. They both are big and can really catch the ball.

JP will be TE with one team I expect with Cooper on the other. JP will give that team an advantage at that position. Might put him on one and Mathews who give the upper hand at FB on the other. Just speculating to make it as even as possible. Cooper does some things though that JP can't like stretching the field with his speed and serious frame on goal line.

I just want to see super effort Saturday with big hitting and few mental mistakes.

In game type situation I expect the DEs and Safeties to make big plays. To me this is a much more physical defensive back field than recent years going two deep.

I'm really excited if that isn't obvious. GO JACKETS! GOLD and WHITE!
blue.gif

Will they have some sort of program or number roster? I hope so. I dont know everyone's numbers.

Price Memorial Gold

Originally posted by PM Gold:
Will they have some sort of program or number roster? I hope so. I dont know everyone's numbers.

Price Memorial Gold
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yes Sir! I'm sure of it. They've had current rosters to hand out at every scrimmage so far this spring and some early practices. Just had to find the person with them which was usually Allison George or sitting on table as you entered practice. I'm sure they'll have rosters they'll hand out for this deal as you enter. Where there was no one to do so at practices. This will bee more organized in that respect for fans.

Now, I'm not sure if weights and such will be current on those rosters honestly. Don't know as though they're updated yet. Could for this game. The roster I have from practices this spring is weights from the Fall. Can't remember when current weights are usually posted. Believe it's usually in the post spring prospectus.

You'll have a roster to learn and know who the players are.
grin.gif

Wish I could be there but I am wishing for Tech to win (little joke).

Sophomore quarterback Damarius Bilbo will direct the Gold team...The White team will be quarterbacked by senior A.J. Suggs.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Just checked with Vegas. The early line is set at Gold -9½.
lightningzap.gif

Back