Hey beebad......

That I don't know - I think he resigned himself from StingTalk but I don't know about the Hive.

Originally posted by ContactBuzz:
That I don't know - I think he resigned himself from StingTalk but I don't know about the Hive.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Clearly he has joined the elite list of posters no longer allowed on the Hive.

I don't know anything about his posting on the Hive or Stingtalk, but I exchanged posts with him yesterday on BuzzOff.

Father Time

beebad was kicked off for hijacking threads.

beebad is now sharing his wisdom with the Hive. At least I read one post of his I am quite sure.

that is the wierd thing about some of these posters. It appears that it is personal either for O'leary or against CG or for Mac.

If it was just fans offering opinions it would be one thing, but it feels like it is the coaches family members posting.

I admit I am looking at the glass half full but that is b/c I am a fan of GT. I do everything I can to support the current coach. It is not a blank check, but it is at leas the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT!

IT SHOULD NOT BE SO HARD TO SUPPORT YOUR TEAM'S HEAD COACH, especially with some quality wins

Originally posted by Big Buck:
beebad is now sharing his wisdom with the Hive. At least I read one post of his I am quite sure.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You might have seen him post a couple of days ago, but he has been banned from The Hive, again.

Thanks GTDean, it probably was a few days back. I don't think I really read the post just as I seldom read his Stingtalk posts because he is so negative that he loses his credibility. When I was on the Hive I saw his name and noticed because he had been suspiciously absent from the Stingtalk. I really don't remember the date but I think it was fairly recent though.

I think it is weird that only when our team was "in the dumps" did Beebad post anything. I don't recall him as a poster in the O'Leary years, even in O'Leary's last year when we were average. I also don't remember him as soon as we strung together a winning streak. It is somewhat suspicious.

Back