Hey Folks, Let's Review

Indian Buzz

Varsity Lurker
Hey Folks, Let\'s Review

Guys, Climpsun (is a redneck school, do-da, do-da) came into OUR house a year ago and ripped our hearts out. They were loud, obnoxious, and not the better team (except for Woody). I commented to some of my fraternity brothers after watching Climpsun fans ruin MY campus, "I'm in Death Valley come Hell or Highwater", and I'm there this Saturday. However, our beloved ticket office decided against pulling student tickets out of the allotment from Climpsun, but they sent the ones that alumni didn't buy back to Climpsun. I don't know what they were thinking, but there are plenty of tickets left for this game. If you know of any students who want to go, give them this number. Let's fill that stadium with gold!! If you don't have a ticket, call 800-Clemson for you ticket. As GTG8or says, "Get there early, wear gold, be loud, and stay late."

Guys, I have a hunch that we celebrate a HUGE win Saturday afternoon. It's just a hunch, but, over the last few seasons, I've developed a 6th sense about Tech wins and losses.

GIVE 'EM HELL, TECH!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Hey Folks, Let\'s Review

IndianBuzz, I'll go with your 6th sense.

bigthumbup.gif

Back