Hey! I just had a great idea!

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
They'd probably call up O'Leary and beg him to come back and redeem all things Great about Georgia Tech. I mean afterall, he was GT's savior. He only left to go to Notre Dame because Georgia Tech was beneath him. We should be so lucky to have him as our coach.

At the very least he can help them with thier resunes
drinking.gif
wtf.gif
laugh.gif

BEST IDEA YET! Boy, I relish building things that work and succeed - my forte!

Hey Beebad - what say you?
blue.gif

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
They'd probably call up O'Leary and beg him to come back and redeem all things Great about Georgia Tech. I mean afterall, he was GT's savior. He only left to go to Notre Dame because Georgia Tech was beneath him. We should be so lucky to have him as our coach.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Grrrreat Idea! But unfortunately he may not be able to save what's about to happen!

MSTA, if you really would want O'Leary back as coach of Georgia Tech, then you truly have no respect for Georgia Tech as an Institute and what it stands for.

BOR: My theory is if you leave that's fine and I doubt that most schools would take anyone back.

In sports as a HC - you cut the ties when you move on. In the world of business it happens all the time, especially if those who left did a good job and were successful.

We just did that here and the person who's back was welcomed with open arms. They did a great job previously and it was a no-brainer.

Originally posted by Thomsonjacket:
Lets see if we can talk Braine into fireing CCG and hire beebad and MsTa as the HC and off cord. They know so much more than poor ole Chan about coaching, play callin',and recruitin', and schoolin' too! Shoot, they will have this program turned around in twoo shakes of a lambs tail!
laugh.gif

oh yeah, I will be in charge of the cheerleader selection
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Hmmm.... if you could somehow get CCG to fire Braine, you may be on to something!
grin.gif

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
BOR: My theory is if you leave that's fine and I doubt that most schools would take anyone back.

In sports as a HC - you cut the ties when you move on. In the world of business it happens all the time, especially if those who left did a good job and were successful.

We just did that here and the person who's back was welcomed with open arms. They did a great job previously and it was a no-brainer.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">So what are you saying? You think we should've taken George back when we had the opportunity?

Lets see if we can talk Braine into fireing CCG and hire beebad and MsTa as the HC and off cord. They know so much more than poor ole Chan about coaching, play callin',and recruitin', and schoolin' too! Shoot, they will have this program turned around in twoo shakes of a lambs tail!
laugh.gif

oh yeah, I will be in charge of the cheerleader selection

Back