High School practice starts....

Patriot

Varsity Lurker
today! I can't wait for fall!
P.S- One of my WR's was named MVP of the AAU basketball camp recently held in New Jersey (a Tech coach was in attendence, but not sure if it was Coach PH or not)He is 6 foot 4 inches with a 34 inch vertical.

Is it the same kid that you mentioned a while back where people had stated he was 2005's #1 WR in the country. Put in a good word for us Patriot.

GTFish- I don't know about the #1 WR in the country but yes he will be a prospect in 2005. He will be a SOPH this year. I mentioned before that he jumped 6 foot 6 inches in the high jump this year (I really felt that he could have done better)I have coached some good ones (3 currently at the D1 level.I really think that he has all the tools BUT we'll just have to wait and see. He must continue to keep a good work ethic.

I agree totally. Robert said that this is one of the best RB's that he has ever coached! That's saying quite a bit!!

I got georgia's 5-A sleeper right here, North Cobb! Went 8-0 to end the season ended up in a 3-way tie for 2nd, got an unlucky draw and drew Parkview for a first round game, only lost to the mighty panthers by 15 which as good as anyone played them, has everyone oming back on offense should make a run this year

Im not familiar with GA high school football cause I grew up in TN. I read something about the way they will change 5A playoffs. It sounded interesting but I cant remember what they will do. Is this going into effect this year, and if so can someone give me a run-down? Also Patriot, what school do you coach at?

Since you brought up that H.S. practice begins today, let me make a sleeper pick in the state's largest class, AAAAA.

Watch out for Westside-Macon. They're coached by Robert Davis, and featuring one of, if not, the state's best running backs. Team returns nearly everything from last year's very strong team.

Back