Hill's 40 Time

3518techie

Varsity Lurker
Hill\'s 40 Time

The thing that was encouraging about Greg Hill was he ran a 4.46 time at the Rutgers camp. This means it was a legitimate time. The kid has some real speed. One thing I've noticed looking at the insiders is a big difference between posted times and times at things like the Nike Camp. The cornerback who committed to UGA is listed as a 4.32 40 on rivals but the insiders shows he ran a 4.53 40 at a Nike camp. I know that times at football camps can be affected by bad weather or an injury but I do think they are much a better indicator than times given by a high school coach who wants to help a kid out. I'm aware 40 times can be like the radar gun baseball. However, Hill also averaged over 20 yards a catch which is very encouraging. I don't care if he's not rated. I think he is a terrific pickup for Tech.

Re: Hill\'s 40 Time

Apparently he is a 4-star WR that slipped below the radar screen in the southern run recruiting websites.....look for the ranking to change.

Re: Hill\'s 40 Time

Let's see who else really OFFERED him, then we will know...forget the rankings/ratings. THWG

Back