Hola, fellow Jackets!

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
I finally decided to make my way over to StingTalk and check it out. Like many others, I've grown tired of some of the drama going on over at the Hive. Looking forward to some good, clean (
wink.gif
) Tech talk.

Welcome JJ, I have noticed and enjoyed many of your posts. As you already know, this is a good place to get a cerebral work-out. Some even sometimes have the audacity to question another's judgement, opinions, yes, and even their FEELINGS!
I for one find the comradarie (if not the spelling) to be great fun. There are some good analytical minds here and some even know something about football. If you don't already, you will soon have your close buddies and also your protagonists. There are a good group of lads (oops, and ladies) here that generally keep things hopping pretty well, and then there are a few like myself who simply chime in from time to time with an "ATTABOY", or "AMAN", or "I AGREE". Where would the foot be without the little toe? Or the Hand without the pinky? There is a good body of Tech boosters here. Welcome!!!

Joltin Jacket's "Go Jackets, To Hell with Georgia!" picture makes greate wallpaper for the next couple of weeks.

Techsamillion, good introduction, no one could have said it better!

Welcome Joltin Jacket!

blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif

Originally posted by JoltinJacket:
I finally decided to make my way over to StingTalk and check it out. Like many others, I've grown tired of some of the drama going on over at the Hive. Looking forward to some good, clean (
wink.gif
) Tech talk.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Welcome.

Definition of irony: Leaving the Hive for StingTalk because you're tired of drama.
laugh.gif

Welcome JJ. I'm relatively new myself but these guys are a good group to talk Tech with.

Originally posted by techsamillion:
Welcome JJ, I have noticed and enjoyed many of your posts. As you already know, this is a good place to get a cerebral work-out. Some even sometimes have the audacity to question another's judgement, opinions, yes, and even their FEELINGS!
I for one find the comradarie (if not the spelling) to be great fun. There are some good analytical minds here and some even know something about football. If you don't already, you will soon have your close buddies and also your protagonists. There are a good group of lads (oops, and ladies) here that generally keep things hopping pretty well, and then there are a few like myself who simply chime in from time to time with an "ATTABOY", or "AMAN", or "I AGREE". Where would the foot be without the little toe? Or the Hand without the pinky? There is a good body of Tech boosters here. Welcome!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Very well said. HMM Much to chew on in this greeting. Nicely done.

Back