hotels in tallahassee

wggjacket

Varsity Lurker
hotels.com doesnt have a "fsu campus" lamdmark search filter.

anyone know of some cheap ones near the stadium? not too cheap though.
wink.gif

Search "Tallahassee" and you should come up with over 30 listings for hotels/motels. It isn't so big city that things are way spread out...but the good routes to the game thru town have heavy traffic if you don't get to campus real early...and if you don't park/tailgate with a group at a known lot, you'll probably end up parking on a broken sidewalk or beside a run-down auto parts store somewhere.

If places to stay overnight in Tally are full for the game weekend, check in Bainbridge, Cairo, and Thomasville for places like Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, etc.

I know that there's a Holiday Inn that's on Tennessee St. directly in front of the main entrance to the campus. Try the sites for Holiday Inn, Best Western, etc.

I live about 40 miles north of Tally and hotels in Bainbridge, Cairo, and Thomasville are frequently used by visiting fans and FSU fans from the Atanta area. If your interested in these towns, let me know.

ok swGAboy...counting on you on getting me accommodations close to the action there....hope to come down early like on Thurday and stay until Sunday...think you can arrange?
blue.gif

Back