How about a non-venomous football post/poll/thread....

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
What is the first thing you plan to 1)do 2)eat 3)drink when you step on campus Sept. 6 on Auburn gameday? (remember, non-venomous: "Hunt down Ylojk8 or beebad/MSTA and hang them in effigy" is an unacceptable answer
tongue.gif
)

Me:
1) Sing IARRFGT to my Aubie wife
hitit.gif

2) Hopefully BBQ (who cares if I have to eat it at 9AM?)

3) Most likely a bloody mary, but not written in stone
drinking.gif
. Then the real drinking begins
puke.gif

go jackets!

hunt down contactbuzz and .. oh that's not an option? this poll sucks.

talk tech football and get something to drink.

Don't forget that I actually can hunt you down (I know what you look like
smile.gif
). I hope you didn't take offense but since you're the poster child for being a {Gaylord} FOC'er I had to use you as an example.

hehe .. i too can hunt you down .. cause i know how elvis looks like.
tongue.gif

i'm a proud FOC'er.

Well, I haven't figured out first game yet. Not that far along in planning, BUT.....

Here is my deal for tomorrow night's and Wednesday's practices:

Ylo is going to learn the fine points of Jacket football. We're going to tie him to the goal post and see Nat Dorsey practicing the BULL RUSH on him. It's all about power and leverage. I'm sure Ylo is up for the task even though he can't move.

Jacketguy is in for a treat. Has anyone ever seen that machine that throws balls? Man, that thing has some velocity. Nate Curry and Freddie Smith will hold Jacketguy close to the machine testing their hand and eye coordination with the defender, Jacketguy, who is a "bull's eye" for the ball machine. Fun to watch it practiced at 15 yards, 10 yards, 5 yards, then point plank.

Good luck to both Ylo and Jacketguy!

Contact, cool question about first game. I'll get back with you and the board.

Go Jackets!

oh well .. i'm a mudblood rookie .. so i don't know right from wrong.

i'm never militant to anybody who is not militant himself/herself ...

if you can abuse and deride .. be prepared to be abused and derided.

Contact,

I'll make sure we have some BBQ at the Auburn
tailgate. The first tailgate of the season might
be worth a run to Fresh Air. =]

YLO,

You'll be expected to undergo an initiation that
includes a keg stand before you can join our FOC'er
tailgating crew.

*chuckle*

Now that you mention it CJ, I might have to make a stop in Jackson before coming downtown for the Awebarn game.
laugh.gif

I plan to visit some of the tailgating parties to meet some of the Stingtalkers and Hivers.

Father Time

Good one BOR..

and GTT.. you must have seen my strapped to that goal post last Saturday... or at least thats what my wife kept saying ... "how much longer are we going to stay.. I am ready to eat !!"

CrackerJacket and GTDean.. Fresh Air... you cant beat it.. I am never without a pound or two in my freezer.. its a life staple !!

Back