How about a poll.....Who would vote for Bill Curry as AD?

Gotta echo the words of Big John Davis on Braine. Would like to hear your opinion on Gailey. Grew up in Clayton seeing you and Mack Burroughs go at it, so I know you know football.

Welcome John...thoroughly enjoyed watching you play.

I would support both and have also heard excellent things about Todd Stansbury, he's accomplished a great deal in a short period of time at various schools and he's a Tech Grad!

I like the business side of Todd in conjunction with his knowledge of this AA, GT academic standards and the ultimate a grad who also played here - will relate to SAs and inturn he'll lead those who need to lead/guide them!!!!

Both sound like an improvement to me.

I'd vote for Curry as AD if for no other reason than he wouldn't be able to ruin anymore ESPN telecasts...

Originally posted by GTwig63:
A qualified "yes."

as a TV analyst, he comes off as a bit of a pompous blowhard with a holier than thou attitude, which worries me.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Sounds just right for a marketing, public relations type to me... par for the course...

BC is too pompous. How about the commish of the soon to be defunct Big East con?

Back