How can I attend a practice next week?

SarasotaJacket

Varsity Lurker
I will actually get out of the office next week and will be in the Atlanta area. If I have an opportunity, I would like to attend a practice--most likely later in the week. I have never been to one. Can someone tell me what times they may practice next week and how I wold go about attending one (do I need a pass, etc?)

Thanks

They have been having practices at 9:30 and 5:45, but I'm not sure what time they will have them next week. I assume they will be at the same times, but don't know for sure. Also, they don't have 2 practices every day since Gailey doesn't believe in having 2 practices a day three days in a row. I would say just post a message asking what time practices will be when you figure out what day you would like to attend.

You shouldn't need a pass unless they decide to close practices. Just walk back to Rose Bowl Field behind Russ Chandler and watch from one of the hills.

CG will almost certainly close practices the week after next, if not before. I base this on what he told me back in a spring practice.

It will not be the result of what is being reported from the open practices, but simply a logical tightening of security as preparations are made for the game. But, some will draw that conclusion, no doubt.

Back