How do we get more points on the board?

GTPilot

Flats Noob
We have moved the ball very well over the past three games and are averaging nearly 400 yards per game on the season, but our points per game is the worst it has been in over 8 years.

What do you think is the best solution for putting more points on the board? Or do you feel that the coaches are content with putting up low point totals and relying on our defense?

Personally (as I've stated before), I think Bilbo is a play maker who not only moves the ball but also puts TDs rather than FGs on the board. I've seen no reason for not letting him in the games more and don't feel that AJ has been so solid that he deserves all the snaps. Also, I just can't seem to buy into the statements that Bilbo doesn't get the system yet. How does a player go from being great on the scout team last year, solid enough in the spring to have both players be rated 1 & 1-A, and solid enough in the fall to leave the coaches saying that they will use a 2 QB system this year to not knowing even 20% of the playbook?

Any additional ideas on what can be done to get us out of this scoring funk?

I was really pulling for Manget to break the consecutive PAT record, but unless the offense can do some serious scoring during the last 2 games, I'm not sure it will happen.

Go Jackets!
drinking.gif

Back