How many of you have one of these?

One at home.

Need one more for the office.

Anyone have the Georgia Tech 75th Anniversary Coke Bottle?

You can buy both on ebay for 4.99 + shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-GEORGIA-TECH-...514?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588c7a072a

!B7pp(NQEWk~$(KGrHqJ,!hYEyrrVkKNYBM0y9I3j+Q~~_3.JPG

I used to have one, but I got thirsty....

kidding, just kidding. I still have it. Unopened.

Actually, true story here -- my family got a 6 pack of them. However, one day, my brother looked in the frig for a coke and there were none, so he opened 2 of them! Could not believe it. I was furious.

I have 1 that has been with me on numerous moves, and still to this day sits next to my sink in my bathroom where I see it every day.

I've got a 6-pack of them. They were in the original cardboard carton for years (just a generic Coke carton), but eventually tossed the carton.

I remember that the bookstore still had a HUGE pile of those things for sale for quite a few years after the 1990 season. I wonder what they ever did with their stockpile - I'm sure they never sold all of them.

JRjr

Man yall r gonna have me digging up old GT sheeot at my parents house now lol. Old autographs, NC bottles, signed jock straps etc.

I only have one in my office which is totally covered in Tech stuff. Living in Mobile, AL, it's fun to have Alabama/ Auburn fans visit my office :) They can't believe it

I have one. I also have a brick from the Knowles Building and a brick from Techwood dorm. I once had a piece of the south bleachers, but can't find it now.

Why would it matter to you if the bottle was full or empty? :dunno:

Back