How many times do we have to say it? Quincy Carter.....

cropdusterengineer

Varsity Lurker
...is NOT a good quarterback. Did anyone watch the Texans whip on the Cowboys last night? Quincy is a BAD quarterback........ He makes bad passes and bad decisions. For the life of me, I can't see what Jones sees in that guy.

Nevermind the fact that he's a bulldawg. And we all knew he was second-rate at best during the Joe Hamilton years......but he has not gotten better. His throwing may be worse now than it was then. If I had a dime for every duck he threw last night, I could sponser a major league baseball player and pay him league minimum for the rest of the season!

"I told you so" is such a harsh term......

And how about those Jackets? I watched the game on TV and I saw a SOLID team. I know, I know, it was UConn.......but I saw a team that put a good, sound beating on them, unlike teams in recent memory who have "played down to" the opponents and just squeaked one by. I can't wait till this weekend!

Go Jackets!

Nice to see you stayed out of trouble THIS weekend.

A newbie has also stole your icon CDE!

drinking.gif

You're right. QC is horrible. He kept throwing to the receiver that was covered by Aaron Glenn all night. Glenn should have had about 5 interceptions. Then, there were numerous times that QC threw to guys who were double or triple covered.

Keep in mind though that he's still essentially a rookie. He stunk in college because he had no coaching. Right now, he stinks because he has no experience and no weapons to throw to. All of their receivers were covered like a blanket last night.

If I had to lay money on it, I'd say QC will never be a good NFL QB. Personally, I don't think he's ever had what it takes "upstairs". But he needs to be given a little more time for assessment at the NFL level. He also needs some people around him that can get open every now and then.

Haha. A dawg fan I know was saying that he thought Quitsey would be better than Vick this year. I just laughed. Quincy will never be a good QB. I think Vick showed what he is capable of against the Pack on Sunday.

gosh teambuzz i didn't know that these things were exclusive to one person and as i had never seen cde in this i had no idea. if it willl make u feel better i will change itto something else
seeeeeeeeeeya
bash.gif
bash.gif
bash.gif
bash.gif
bash.gif
bash.gif

I still don't know why the cowboys didn't pick up Chandler when the Falcons let him go. My head tells me that would have been a great pickup for them and we wouldn't be having this discussion about Quincy who would be the 3rd string QB.

My heart though wishes that JHamilton would get picked up by the Cowboys and given an legit shot. That would be all he needs with Quincy at the helm.

Back