"I always give it to Jane twice."

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
Or whatever her name was. Dirty old alum, my hat is off to you. You were the highlight of the Samford game.

Comic relief part 2

Supplied by the REFS: GT scored with only 10 men on the field, but had a legal formation. TD!!

I heartily agree. "I always give it to ______ twice" was the funniest thing that I have ever heard on those lame giveaway interruptions.

I leaped out of my seat and yelled "Yes!" when that guy said that. Definitely one of two highlights of the game.

The other highlight was the NEW DANCE TEAM UNIFORMS. HOLY SMOKES.

And who is that mega-hot Redhead in the middle of the back line, and from what level of Heaven did she descend? The one that looks like MJ from Spiderman? Oh my lord, I seriously had a hard time watching the game.

Seen here in the middle:

07-dance-team.jpg

beej67,
still drooling

I leaped out of my seat and yelled "Yes!" when that guy said that. Definitely one of two highlights of the game.

The other highlight was the NEW DANCE TEAM UNIFORMS. HOLY SMOKES.

And who is that mega-hot Redhead in the middle of the back line, and from what level of Heaven did she descend? The one that looks like MJ from Spiderman? Oh my lord, I seriously had a hard time watching the game.

beej67,
still drooling
Good call, BeeJ. We took notice of the hot redhead from our seats in 102.

I can't believe that he was quick enough to think and then to say that.

Only about half of the people around us realized what he said.

However, you could tell the ones that did, they were still laughing 20 minutes later. :laugher:

I wasn't at the game - what was the context of the comment?
The guy answered one of those trivia questions during the break - the prize was 2 gift certificates to the spa. "Hometeam" Brandon Leak (790 the zone) was the DJ and asked the guy what he was going to do with both certificates, would he "give it to his wife twice?".

I wasn't at the game - what was the context of the comment?

It was a 790 give away of Spa Sidell gift certificates. "Home Team" asked this guy if he was going to let his wife go once or twice. That is when he said he always gives it to his wife twice. They were on the jumbotron and she turned bright red.

Once again a superb illustration of the difference between a Tech Man and a ga boy!!

Is there a calendar out with these girls on it? GTAA could cure its fiscal woes selling a such a calendar!!

They could make me a lot more productive at work if they just stuck some on the internet. I've been surfing for that redhead for hours.

/obsessed

They could make me a lot more productive at work if they just stuck some on the internet. I've been surfing for that redhead for hours.

/obsessed
Wow BJ. Hoping to find one of those secret topless shoots? Good luck man and please forward them to me if you find them!:D

Back