I am more thankful for Stingtalk than ever before..

techsamillion

Flats Noob
I spent the second half of the game in the Chat room and never got castigated for my opinions. I just ventured of the the Hive and had to leave after about 30 seconds because I kept running into to many pantywaist statements. Goodness gracious, loyalty is one thing, but absolute blindness to truth and self rigteousness when it come to criticisng mistakes is just too much for me. I have not been critical all year, but today the straw broke the camels back. I am sick and tired of losing when you should win. I am sick and tired of other teams running over our players.
My greatest desire for next year is for players that have guts, do not give up, have strenth and conditioning that is easily apparent. The last half we looked like keystone cops. I don't care what you may say to this: the bottom line is that all this "stuff" we are putting up with is INEXCUSABLE. I don't want one, five, ten, nor twenty people to excell, I want the team and all the coaches to excell and play every play like they will be executed if they do not suceed. Flame if you want but you know the truth if you have been awake with one eye open this year.

I think talking and sharing opinions in chat is a great way to air out our feelings about the game... Its open now with GT fans present!

I agree, but I left a while ago because only abou five people were there. Maybe there are more now. I will say though that it helped greatly.
Thanks Stingtalk owners!!!!!! You perform a good service.

The thruth according to you...........Football is not a game that played on EA Sports or Sega. If it was it would be an easy game

83, ooh, you have hit so hard. You truly set me in the corner. Ouch, Ouch!!! For your information I know more about football and have participated in more games than you probably have ever seen. Even you and all your kin. If you want to challenge my knowledge feel free to do so with facts and not with cute pharases that make you appear like some sanctimonous pretender. You probably never saw a game from the field and if you did you probably had more bench splintors than Carter has Liver Pills. You don't know who you are talking to and I would advise you to back up your thoughts with analytical facts rather than pious platitudes that you without doubt gathered from other panty waist hivers or cheerleaders that don't know squat about what it means to win. Cut the crap man and get real.

Techsamillion, I made a reply to your last post, but then deleted it. I reread all the posts, and saw that 83Jacket called you out first, so I deleted my post.

pat.gif

Ahssoisee: Thanks, I think.
Enjoy your posts. I identify with you as as being convinced that we are headed for a 1 world gov't., anti-Christ rule, 1 world religion, etc.\\
Just never have had the occasion to tell you. I wondered what you thought of me when I got the id number on the Hive of "66". Believe me, I did not like that and have no such spiritual i.d.
I have been noticing lately that you have been out of character. Is anything troubling you? Anything wrong? Hope not. Share with me if you feel so moved. On the other hand, I may just be seeing things that are not. God bless.

Techsamillion, no I am in good spirits, other than the obvious loss of Tech games, but that is really a trivial matter as opposed to world problems.

I often respond to posts that actually have nothing to do with me. I take the side of posters that are attacked for stating their opinions. Many times a poster tries to intimidate another poster into giving up their view or remaining silent, so I jump into the fray and debate the poster with bits of (hopefully) sound reasoning.

When I saw your post berating 83Jacket, I posted to add another side to the debate. After doing so, I reread the 83Jacket's post and saw that he had started the trashing of your post. I then deleted my post and got out of that debate, leaving it to you two.

You are probably referring also to the debates on booing. I often jump into that debate, because some posters think they can berate other posters and force their opinions on them. Those who have been on the board for a long time realize what is going on with these posts, and you seldom see any of the older posters get involved with these debates.

Thanks anyhow

wink.gif

Simply stated; Ahsoisee, Thanks.
I always like someone who takes up for the other guy.
Especially that one who is jumped on by pseudo "know it alls".
Keep up the good work. By the way, I thought you moved to Jackson.

Well Techsamillion...where do I start...

1) When you make statements that you wish for players who don't give up and have guts you clearly have not been watching the game. No one on Tech's team gave up or lacks guts..to say so is a completely ignorant statement not supported by any facts.

2) Stength and Conditioning Program...you make refences to having a strength and conditioning program that is apparent yet you produce no facts to say what is wrong with the one we have. No facts about weight gain or strength gain

3)When challenged you go into a rather predictable tirade about the amount of football you played and that you played more football than me and all my relatives etc etc etc. No facts there just a personal attack on me. For your information I played quite a bit of football including starting at QB for two years so I know a bit about the game. So take a bit of your own advice and post facts not just emotions ala "All this STuff " we are ptuuing up with is inescusable.

Well 83, what I said is what I meant. Those are the things I Want/Desire for next year. I did not post them for you or anyone else to analyze. That is not what this board is about. Opinions man, opinions and heartfelt expressions. It is pretty easy to sit in judgment and disect what anothe person says. On the other hand you could start your own topic. Your oversensitivty and proclivity to defend by attacking or even questioning me is mere useless banter. I stand by what I Said that I Want to see next year. If you don't want to see it then that is fine. To each his own. Maybe you are content with things as they are, I'm not and want to improve. As for your two years at QB,congratulations. I hope you were a winner or at least gave all you could to win. As for me, I already had that (two years at Quarterback) behind me when I was twelve years old in Junior High. Like I say, you don't realize who you are addressing and accusing about knowledge of football. Following my earliest years in Georgia, I played on Junior High, High, College, and Semi-Pro squads, plus had the opportunity of coaching the Semi-Pro team. My experience from Georgia includes Kansas (1yr.), Texas (5 years). I played not only QB but I was also a D.Back, and W R.; I played in A Single Wing system, A Split T system, and a Belly system. Now let's just drop all this "stuff" as you say. Maybe you don't get fire in your belly on gameday, I don't know. The goal when a team hits the field is not to play, it is to win.Selah.

I am also expressing my opinion. I did not see anyone on the team who quit and we will ahve the same players on the team next year. The tone of your original post suggests that players are not giving 100% effort. When you post an opinion like that I think you should back it up with specific facts like who specifically not giving 100%

Originally posted by beeware:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ahsoisee:
They don't bother me as much, because I am a grumpy old granddad.

laugh.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Who would have 'thunk' it???
tongue.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I am amazed to hear this myself, Beeware!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Ahsoisee, glad to hear all is well;you might want to take a look at the Monroe Co. area, don't know about the tax situation but mine don't appear out of line for the services received;I'll be glad to check for you if you wish. Btw, our local state representative, Curtis Jenkins, is a Tech man who just got reelected! Y'all come back now you hear?

drinking.gif

Techsamillion, I did move to Jackson. I am presently living in my daughter's pool house until I can rebuild or buy another home.

We have been looking at the subdivisions close to Butts County (Jackson, Ga.), but not in Butts County. It is one of the highest taxed counties in Georgia.

Also, both of my daughters live in Jackson with all of their children (8). I love my grandchildren, but don't want to be too close, if you get my meaning. I am looking in the south side of Henry County right now. They have great incentives for older people like me regarding the reduction in school taxes.

Hope to find something soon, the grandchildren are about run the wife crazy. They are in and out all the time, as the oldest daughter also lives about a mile from here. They don't bother me as much, because I am a grumpy old granddad.

laugh.gif

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
They don't bother me as much, because I am a grumpy old granddad.

laugh.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Who would have 'thunk' it???
tongue.gif

Back