I guess I've been banned

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
I guess I\'ve been banned

I guess I've been banned from the hive! I've been unable to log in and wrote one of the Admins and have not had a reply so I guess it's ST and nothing more for me, but I am curious as to what I did.

Re: I guess I\'ve been banned

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
I guess I've been banned from the hive! I've been unable to log in and wrote one of the Admins and have not had a reply so I guess it's ST and nothing more for me, but I am curious as to what I did.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Didn't you receive the mass spam sent out by Ramblin Reck this week? It contained login instructions and all kinds of "solutions" to the problems with insiders boards. I got bored reading it and deleted it or I would forward it to you. Someone else here may have it and post it for you. Good luck.

I too have been unable to post on the Hive for the last few weeks. I can get on , but it is extremely slow. They blame it on an upgrade by ezboard, but no other websites using ezboard give me a problem. I have WebTv and it has always been a hassle to keep the lines open to the Hive due to someone's upgrade. I have gotten so disgusted I almost never look at the Hive. I did get the Spam and tried it, but it was useless to WebTv.

I've had problems, too, as apparently a lot of folks have. Mine have been sort of a "time out" where my browser windows lock up after about 15 min. rather than log on problems. I log on locally rather than globally. Oh, well!

I deleted mine too, OF, but it was something about logging out and logging back in. They'll probably send you the email again, since you asked.

Oldfoggy,

You're not banned.

There appear to be problems for people that use
WebTV. I'd also suggest reading the email that
RR sent out as an effort to help folks that are
having problems.

As far as slowness goes, I don't have any problems.
Of course, I have the little menu thing that comes
up at the top of the window collapsed so it doesn't
load and refresh all the time.

EZBoard has its pros and cons, no doubt.

Originally posted by Kennesawkid:
I too have been unable to post on the Hive for the last few weeks. I can get on , but it is extremely slow. They blame it on an upgrade by ezboard, but no other websites using ezboard give me a problem. I have WebTv and it has always been a hassle to keep the lines open to the Hive due to someone's upgrade. I have gotten so disgusted I almost never look at the Hive. I did get the Spam and tried it, but it was useless to WebTv.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">They've been working pretty hard to accomodate the
WebTV users. I think it has something to do with
the screen layout. Its probably a combination of
the WebTV browser limitations and the actual layout.

Have no use for the Hive. Way to politically correct,...and way too many band f(l)ags. There's a few posters who are true Southern Football fans,...but not many. If you don't recite chapter and verse out of their "feel-good, let's give Chan a chance, we may not win many games but our academic standards are higher than our opponents and were OK with that" hymnal,..you won't last very long. And the funny thing is,...they have the audacity to question your allegiance as a Tech fan if you speak out as a Native Georgian who fully understands the importance of winning on Saturday afternoon,....not just crowing about your degree.

GATA JACKETS!!!!

GATA JACKETS!!!!

Back