I know I'll catch hell

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
I know I\'ll catch hell

for this post but CCG's gota go and I don't care where as long as it's out of Atlanta. OK you panty waists tell me how this guys is great and the best ever at Tech, tell me how I'm full of it, tell me I shouldn't post on this board, tell me that I am not a Techman but a dawg. Did I miss something? I'll tell you something before you even post all you who can not see what is happening are the ones full of!

Re: I know I\'ll catch hell

You got my vote.....We will never improve as long as he is coach/oc, and RB is our leader. Sorry I wanted to see him work out, but that just won't happen. Lets fix it before we fight Duke for the basement.

I wanted CC to be successful he is successful Tech is successful, he fails Tech fails.

So tell me oldfoggy, why is it you feel like you need to insult anyone who reads your posts. Pantywaists? Is that everyone or just those who might disagree with you or what? Is it due to some disease that affects those who decide that Chan needs to go? Because you sure are sounding a lot like some of the others who have been banned around here before. Why do you feel you can't have a reasonable conversation with people...there's no need to insult people becuase they disagree with you.

[jokin]

panty waist am I?

Well, I'll be looking for you outside of gate 9 next year to adjust your attitude.

I shouldn't be hard to spot, I'm a freakin' 50 foot tall gold robot that shoots lightning out of my antennae. We’ll see who waist in their panties then, won’t we!

[/joking](just so noone gets too po'ed, a lot of folks are wound up tonight, just trying to inject some humor)

Back