I need your thoughts on my pick...

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
This is what I posted on Fresno State's board replying to a score prediction. Let me know what you think.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">OK, I will pick a winner. But San Jose is getting two talented teams.
Tech probably a little better on this day.(Hopefully)

GT 31
FS 20.

We get on the board first with 12 yard TD pass from Suggs to Watkins. AT the end of 1 quarter: GT 7, FS 3.

IN quarter 2 we break out with 2 TD's. A 13 yard pass from Suggs to Johnathan Smith, and a 6 yard run from P.J. Daniels.
Halftime: GT 21, FS 6.

Quarter 3: Fresno gains ground as you score 7 and we get a 38 yard Luke Manget field goal. WIth 3 in the books, GT 24, FS 13.

Quarter 4: Both team swap touchdowns. We score to make it 31-13 on a 7 yard around end run by WR Will Glover. You then score to provide the final 31-20 margin. You have two late drives, but both end on turnovers. One on downs, thanks to a Recardo Wimbush sack, the other on an interception fron Free Safety Jeremy Muyres.

We hit a knee and that does it. A hard fought bowl game with Tech coming out on top by the slimmest of margins. Closer than the score indicated.

Like it very much.
grin.gif

everything sounds good until you get to the last quarter. hopefully we will see something different in the 2nd half as in scoring points. our defense should play pretty solid. our offense is the question mark that i wonder about. hopefully by it being a bowl game they will want to make a statement and set the tone for next year. i hope this happens but the 2nd half, lets take it easy, worries me. give em hell jackets

Originally posted by FAN OF BOBBY DODD:
I won't G.T. to score at least five touchdowns so Luke can set record.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good thinking, FOBD!

I agree on the chance for Manget to break the record. A win and the record would be super!

Back