I said before the season that Clemson

kirbee

Jolly Good Fellow
Clemson was the most important game of the season. 1) It was winable 2) conference game 3) at home 4) how we do against Clemson usually tells the story of the season.

So what do we now know:
a) The "no show" Tech team from last season (Maryland, UGA, Fresno) is alive and well. Add Clemson 2003 to the list. This is a big problem.
b) Unless something crazy happens, the season will not be one of those unexpected joys I was hoping for last week this time.
c) Looks like preseason predictions might come true.
d) Did we blow our wad against Auburn/FSU?
e) We have no playmakers on offense and the OL isn't helping much.
f) Teams will pass on us for the rest of the season. That means games will be long and grueling.
g) I think we will still beat somebody we're not supposed to and ruin their season. (Then again, maybe that was Auburn).
f) The planning part of our coaching staff is there. I'm not sure about the emotional/leadership part.
h) We must beat Vandy to salvage any chance of a positive season.
g) No matter what I'm still a Jacket and will be cheering for the boys every step of the way.

Cheer up, North Carolina is on the schedule and Bunting is a dope in his own right. They actually have our old defensive coordinator if you can believe that, who set records for yardage allowed at Tech.

That ought to be one heckuva clash.

True FW but isn't our old DC at Duke? Or are you talking about someone other than Roof?

Back