I sent President Clough a letter today !

Jerry the Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I just felt like I should share my concerns with the man in charge. I told him to do his job and take care of the best interest of the Georgia Institute of Technology. That's why he has the job. I know he is getting a lot of communication from the alumni and fans. Hopefully he will do what is needed and not just sweep all of this under the rug. We will see what he is made of.

Go Jackets!

Jerry.. I wish every member of Stingtalk would take 30 minutes and do just as you and I have done... if the content doesnt mean anything to Clough.. the volume certainly will...

Dear Jerry, et al: I thank you for writing. If I felt(which I do not) that I had any influence I too would write. Would you (ALL) let us know the response? Thank YOu.

Overnight mine today!
shocked.gif

Sending this back up to the top because of its importance that they hear from us the fans! We can and do make a difference. The letter that DB sent out last year was because of the feedback they got from us about how the season went and what we saw! They were inundated with communications, calls, emails and it went on for a long time.

You know, they can't put their heads in the sand and not realize what an impact this has had for the players that were involved first, their families, the school, the fans like you and I and the entirety of our athletic programs. Please keep writing and communicating - it's pertinent and paramount to the future success of our program(s) and its teams!

Back