I want this job

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
“There is a strong need to align our brand with our new strategic goals. We began that process by introducing an updated narrative to reinforce our commitment to developing leaders who advance the technology and improve the human condition last year. Now, we are assessing our current visual assets and determining which ones we can improve upon is necessary to elevate the power of Georgia Tech’s iconography,” said Renee Kopkowski, vice president of Institute Communications.
Damn, sounds like someone got a master's degree from Buzzwords U

Dhatura

Dodd-Like
Is there something wrong with what we have or are they wanting to change it just to change it?

If they do anything, we ought to do something with bringing out the fact that we are not just Tech, but THE Tech.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
To Hell with Georgia.
White and Gold.
40 year decision
4 year life changer
I don't think you got the gist of my post.

If she wrote our fight song, "bandwidth", "collective synergies", and "change the narrative" would be in there along with other BS words and phrases people like to use to make themselves sound smarter as opposed to just cutting the öööö and getting to the point

Last edited:

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Is there something wrong with what we have or are they wanting to change it just to change it?

If they do anything, we ought to do something with bringing out the fact that we are not just Tech, but THE Tech.
This branding stuff is for the academic side of things primarily. They change it every decade or so, and I guess the campanile-based logo is getting a little stale. We’ll see what they come up with - hopefully it’s about Tech and not about diversity and equity or some öööö. There’s a open survey where you can make suggestions and indicate which symbols resonate with you.

JRjr