I want to believe.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
I am going to believe that GT can sell Atlanta and one millionaire in six and go negative on living in the cowtowns our competition is located in. I want to believe we can compete in recruiting. By all intents and purposes we have hired the guy to get it done if it can be done.

I think almost all of us want to believe. Only the worst pessimist would disagree, and even they seem on board. I think the best part of this hire is we are goimg to find out for sure if the believers are right or the pessimists. We are as unified as I ever recall. We are damn sure going to try to recruit with UGAy, Clemson, Awbarn, etc.

I do ask that we go in eyes wide open. IF we crash and burn recruiting, well then lets consider admitting the reality that the pessimists were right. I only bring this up cause I like this unity. Feels good. If everyone goes in eyes wide open we will all see the same outcome. I'm optimistic it won't matter.

latest

I am going to believe that GT can sell Atlanta and one millionaire in six and go negative on living in the cowtowns our competition is located in. I want to believe we can compete in recruiting. By all intents and purposes we have hired the guy to get it done if it can be done.

I think almost all of us want to believe. Only the worst pessimist would disagree, and even they seem on board. I think the best part of this hire is we are goimg to find out for sure if the believers are right or the pessimists. We are as unified as I ever recall. We are damn sure going to try to recruit with UGAy, Clemson, Awbarn, etc.

I do ask that we go in eyes wide open. IF we crash and burn recruiting, well then lets consider admitting the reality that the pessimists were right. I only bring this up cause I like this unity. Feels good. If everyone goes in eyes wide open we will all see the same outcome. I'm optimistic it won't matter.
Agree. We are taking a big swing. If we go down in a ball of dumpster flame, well, there's always good old Monken.

Back