I wish Aaron Murray a full recovery

RamblinWreck09

Greatly appreciated amongst mid 30s Turkish males
I do think the activities of the last few days are getting out of hand. Are we not decent human beings? We should be able to enjoy the great game of football without delighting in the injuries of our opponents.

Deep down, Aaron is a great guy. He loves life and brightens any room with his impeccable interior design talent.

However, he faces significant challenges in life:

1. He's too small for the NFL.
2. His degree will be worthless.
3. He developed an egg allergy.
4. His mother hates him for his sins against God.

All the best, Aaron.

The psychological trauma of all the big losses must be even worse than the injury: Blowing it in the final seconds against Alabama, being tackled before the goal line against Auburn, losing to Central Florida and Vanderbilt, and realizing your proudest career win was over a team that Georgia Southern beat. He will never get a chance to make it right. I hope he can endure. Get well soon, Murray.

He was a great QB, but no Shockley by any measure.

After enduring a collegiate career associating with the paid thugs of ugay's locker room (without publicly "coming out" in his fans' allegation of alternative lifestyle) should feel no shame in not attaining an NFL locker room where "bullying" is rampant.

Perhaps he can follow David Green's career of public embarrassment and mistake-prone / foot-in-mouth broadcasting entertainment.

I hope Mr. Murray perseveres and recovers and is drafted.
There is no higher honor for a U[sic]GA quarterback than to throw passes to Calvin Johnson.

I'm not happy about the classless responses to the injury, but I don't have any real desire either to see Murray succeed in the NFL. I don't have desire to see him fail either, but I'm just indifferent.

He'll always have spring break.

Link

Haha, seems like maybe SEB didn't always hate Erin Murray.

I hate Georgia more than the next guy, and obviously y'all know that I hate Aaron Murray more than anyone, but come on. I ----ed hot girls on all of my spring breaks and never had it publicized. This is bullshit... This is low... I really wish this picture would get deleted. It is very obviously aaron murray.

I hope Mr. Murray perseveres and recovers and is drafted.
There is no higher honor for a U[sic]GA quarterback than to throw 8 passes to Calvin Johnson and 4 to whoever they are playing.

ftfy

I don't like what y'all said but I enjoy seeing UGA fans get pissed off. Calling Tech fans classless b-holes or whatever is hilarious considering how much ammo is out there to use against them. Egging and rolling Aaron Murray's house after he lost a game last year, their friggin' AD getting a DUI w/ red panties in his lap, winning the Fulmer Cup, trashing beaches and tailgating areas like only complete white trash human beings can do...I mean the list goes on and on forever and ever. Amen.

I don't like what y'all said but I enjoy seeing UGA fans get pissed off. Calling Tech fans classless b-holes or whatever is hilarious considering how much ammo is out there to use against them. Egging and rolling Aaron Murray's house after he lost a game last year, their friggin' AD getting a DUI w/ red panties in his lap, winning the Fulmer Cup, trashing beaches and tailgating areas like complete white trash...I mean the list goes on and on forever and ever. Amen.

They load our proverbial gun every single year. It's about time we gave them a beating to go along with it.

Haha, seems like maybe SEB didn't always hate Erin Murray.

I saw where a dwag fan said they could beat us with a cheerleader at qb. Was gonna argue until I realized Erin had proven this true :-(

I saw where a dwag fan said they could beat us with a cheerleader at qb.

AnnaWatson2-500x250.jpg

Back