I wonder what this weekend will bring . . .

Originally posted by bellyseries:
It was not the worst loss in the series, we've beaten them worse.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Thanks belly....that makes me feel a lot better.
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by beeware:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by bellyseries:
It was not the worst loss in the series, we've beaten them worse.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Thanks belly....that makes me feel a lot better.
rolleyes.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Beeware, it makes you FEEL BETTER? Is that what all this moaning and groaning is about? Trying to feel good? Well, you need to find somebody snugglier than me, because I don't feel AT ALL GOOD about the ga game, the fresno game, or the dook game. I'm not happy with the team's performance, the QB performance, or the coaches' performornance. BUT, I think it's a whole lot more useful for us to hike up our britches and get behind the people who are on OUR side, the GT side, and who are trying to get us better.

Anybody who wants to "feel good" about the bad things that happened to Tech last season needs to go straight to the 'caine.

Originally posted by bellyseries:
How about Bill Callahan, Beeware, how would he have done?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">belly,
Although Callahan's team got manhandled by a fired up Tampa Bay Bucs squad (I won some of those Bucks
wink.gif
), they did not seem to quit. They fought hard to get back into it (a couple of missed 2-point conversions and an interception for a TD sealed it).

In all honesty belly, did you see CG try to fight back against ugag?

bellyseries .. you don't get it do you??

ABC man!!

did you see the panhandler on your way to work today? the shaggy guy with a cardboard sign saying "will work for food"??

that dude would have done better than 51-7, get it?

ABC
51-7
the sky has fallen

don't you watch TV man? the IDIOT chan is running the program to the ground and there is a rot setting under his feet as we speak.

for the life of me i don't understand why any recruit wants to waste his time coming to the rotting flats. didn't they watch TV??

i don't understand why Gailey is even trying. why is he bothering to recruit? why are we bothering to schedule good teams? why did we bother with the stadium expansion? he has been guaranteed to fail by the naysayers on this board.

there is no chance in HAIL that gailey can succeed at Tech and god forbid if he does, there is not enough CROW in the universe to feed the negative crowd in stingtalk.

Back