IDK

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
What the natty odds are next season, but Lay the house On bama bryce will be on fire next year with out a doubt!
Dogs lose most of their defense and will be reigning in a new QB, probably Gunner Stockton or Brock.

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
do Bama's injured receivers have more eligibility? Cause what was left wasnt inspiring to be helpful to a QB lol

Dhatura

Dodd-Like
What the natty odds are next season, but Lay the house On bama bryce will be on fire next year with out a doubt!
I couldn't possibly give any less öööö what they do next year. They had one job to do just yesterday and they ööööed it up. Oh well, that's thems apples.

rain

Dodd-Like
I couldn't possibly give any less öööö what they do next year. They had one job to do just yesterday and they ööööed it up. Oh well, that's thems apples.
Me neither

The Champ

Dodd-Like
I'm pretty sure he doesn't.
He can take a Covid year like everyone else. It’s an interesting proposition. National championship winning qb at Georgia probably pulls a nice haul in NIL if he stays at Georgia if they are willing to give him a scholarship.

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
He can take a Covid year like everyone else. It’s an interesting proposition. National championship winning qb at Georgia probably pulls a nice haul in NIL if he stays at Georgia if they are willing to give him a scholarship.
If they give him a scholly? He just ‘earned’ anything he desires to have. The dwag fans will player worship him just like they did/do Herschel and pay whatever it takes.