If anyone sees a guy dressed up in a UGA cheerleaders outfit...

GT Adamni

Flats Noob
...that will be me, unfortunately. I mentioned this after we lost last year, but I'm sure none of you remember. I lost a bet with a mutt friend, so I have to wear a UGA cheerleaders uniform to this year's game. Man, I'm not looking forward to it, but I will have the last laugh when we win the game tomorrow. It will take some serious self control from me to not beat the crap out of some dawg fans (because I know I will be hearing a lot from them), but I am expecting it, and will just take it like a man. I knew what the consequences could possibly be when I made the bet.

The sad thing is that I will make a better looking chick than many of the UGAg cheerleaders, even with the goatee.
wink.gif

As Jed Clampett would say..."Whewww Doggie"....and from the dog-faced cheerleaders they have over there in Athens, my bet goes with you....WOOF, WOOF, WOOF....
GOOOOO JACKETS AND TAKE NO PRISONERS.....BEAT THEM ANYWAY YOU CAN!!!!

Final Thoughts:

This is the last post I will make before the game tomorrow. I just want to post one final "Go Jackets" and say that I will make a long post tomorrow night when I get back from Athens. Until then, Let's hope for a WIN and and never give up until there are 4 zeros on the clock.

Back