if bilbo weighs his choices

toe meets leather

Flats Noob
transfer definitely sit out a year, no guarantee he could play qb for miss st or ole miss. could be in the same boat. if he stays here may work out as receiver or another position. 50 percent chance gailey will be gone and he might get another look at qb with another head coach. he is comfortable here and is part of the team, suppose he never plays at the next level, he would have a gt degree to fall back on , much more valuable than any mississippi school.. STAY DAMARIUS

ToeML, I suspect there is greater chance that you will be kicked off the board before CCG is fired. Not that I want you gone as you guys and you anti CCG retorohic(sp) is pretty funny.

More like an 80% chance he'll stay
wink.gif

I have given this some thought. While I am not a coach, and have never once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, I do believe that DBo has all the tools to help this team win, and play for somebody on Sundays in the future. Just not QB.

I do not know exactly how it works, but I would think Chan could help him get a crack at an NFL job based on the contacts he surely has made over the years up there.

I have only seen him once working out at receiver, but he showed good hands and man was he fluid.

I certainly want him to stay. I hope DBo feels the same way.

For all of us who REALLY want to see Bilbo succeed, check out the first picture in this link's photo gallery. Looks like pretty good form there catching the ball by Bilbo. Man, I'd love see his 6'-3" 220 pound receiver self leave footprints on a UGAG cornerback's chest after a catch!

Practice photo gallery link

old foggy , if they choose to kick off a season ticket holder in 2 sports and a at fund contributor so be it. i love gt and i have followed gt since 1957 but, if we stink again i will not be wearing rose colored glasses and i will speak my mind.

tml, it's clear you're already wearing rose colored glasses. perhaps you should try on the gold colored ones until we've played our first few games this season. after that, i may need your pair.

LLCoolJacket, if you have not stayed at a Holiday Inn last night, don't even bother posting.

grin.gif

Why does everyone keep saying dbo this and dbo that. Four coaches have simplified the offense over and over and the guy still doesn't get it. He was evaluated at runnignback and that is out. Did it occur to anyone that BOB, CG, Geis, and Nix know more than we do? You cannot build an offense on one great athletic play and then throw a couple into the ground. A moderate, consistent QB trumps a sporadic, athletic QB. The first rule of QB, do no harm.

CG will be here, period. Not 80% but more like 95%. If you notice, CG has his e-mail and phone number on the team Web site. Who doesn't? DB. He has a much larger probability of not being here than CG.

Back