If Gailey succeeds, then Braine succeeds...

techsamillion

Flats Noob
If Braine succeeds, then Clough succeeds. Then our egos shall be appeased for another little while. If one fails, then all fail. We must then begain a lynch mob(or join the existing one) that will hang all three. How dare they have the audacity to make our blood boil or our pulse rate rise or cause us the slightest discomfort. Don't they know that they exist to cause us pleasure?? Up with all three or down with all three. Then when we have hung them, let's start a new university, a new football progam, et al. To he__l with all the past.....WE MUST be instantly GRATIFIED!!!!!!!! We are those who count. To the gallows with all those who cause us discomfort or cause us to lose face among our peers !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by techsamillion:
If Braine succeeds, then Clough succeeds. Then our egos shall be appeased for another little while. If one fails, then all fail. We must then begain a lynch mob(or join the exiting one) that will hang all three. How dare they have the audacity to make our blood boil or our pulse rate rise or cause us the slightest discomfort. Don't they know that they exist to cause us pleasure?? Up with all three or down with all three. Then when we have hung them, let's start a new university. To he__l with all the past.....WE MUST GRATIFIED!!!!!!!! We are who counts. To the gallows with all those who cause us discomfort to us, or cause us to lose face among our peers !!!!!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">techs.. hope your momma has bail set aside for you...

techs.. BeeBad is 6'3" 215 LBS.. I go where I want to go, say what I want to say, and do what I want to do... and people like you have no recourse but to shut your mouths and listen.. Ha Ha Ha !!! i.e., I'm tired of being threatened here on this board by you and your ilk... just because I don't think chan gailey is a good football coach and I express it does not mean you and your little punk buddies can toss around your incessant threats...

Buddy(?) it is evident that I have exposed you. Now, you name the time and place: you will not even id your location (whooooo big, bad. guy)/
Call it, I'll be there and don't bring your lunch, it will not be a long day. You wimp!!!!!

Beebad is actually a 5'6", 120 lb little sissy that still gets in fights with his Mom.

If Braine succeeds, then Clough succeeds. Then our egos shall be appeased for another little while. If one fails, then all fail. We must then begain a lynch mob(or join the existing one) that will hang all three. How dare they have the audacity to make our blood boil or our pulse rate rise or cause us the slightest discomfort. Don't they know that they exist to cause us pleasure?? Up with all three or down with all three. Then when we have hung them, let's start a new university, a new football progam, et al. To he__l with all the past.....WE MUST be instantly GRATIFIED!!!!!!!! We are those who count. To the gallows with all those who cause us discomfort or cause us to lose face among our peers !!!!!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">your attitude is the type that sinks programs! Why do you even stop by here except to create trouble? Your sarcasm does not succeed in my opinion. Oh forget it your not worth my time.

Stateline, I sincerely regret that my post was overly offensive to you and apologize. In that it was to you, then I am sure it was to others as well, and I apologize to them also. I will not try to defend my brand of sarcasm, I guess it is just one of those diseases that some have (and it needs to be pointed out from time to time. All that being true I still feel that Coach Gailey is being overly critisized (sp) and scrutinized, and thus deserves more of an opportunity than some have allowed him. He may not "pan out", but, again, he may. I do genuinely believe he is working overtime to drastically improve the program. Thank you for your criticism. Not that it makes me feel good, but it does reveal tendencies that I need to be more aware of. I shall try to be more of a contributor instead of a detractor. God bless You.
smile.gif

Originally posted by BeeBad:
techs.. BeeBad is 6'3" 215 LBS.. I go where I want to go, say what I want to say, and do what I want to do... and people like you have no recourse but to shut your mouths and listen.. Ha Ha Ha !!! i.e., I'm tired of being threatened here on this board by you and your ilk... just because I don't think chan gailey is a good football coach and I express it does not mean you and your little punk buddies can toss around your incessant threats...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BeeBad sounds a bit like 20OzBullDog to me.
pat.gif

Is that really true? Homer succeeded but Lewis didn't. I guess it depends on who has the positions.

how many wins constitute a success, anything less than 8 wins to me is a failure. i do not want to go to the salt water taffy bowl this season. i see us winning 4 games and all hell breaking loose about mid-october for gailey. i hope i am dead wrong.

Braine is probably at an age where this job as AD will be his last full-time job. He realizes that his time here at Tech will depend on this Fall's football record-plain and simple. He's made this bed, and he is willing to sleep in it no matter how hot the electric blanket gets. His salary is above average. He has saved up some F U money, and he will wait this Fall out like everyone else. If it goes bad, and it could go VERY bad fast, he will be financially ready to take early retirement. I don't see him getting very emotional about this one way or the other. He seems to expect a phone call from Clough sometimes this Fall anyway, based on his candid quotes of late. He's not a "Tech Man". He has no understanding or love of this school. It's always been just a job with a paycheck to him. Same can be said about Gailey. He doesn't know his Tech football history and will openly admit it. It's just a job to him as well. If he is fired, it will come with a nice buyout and will make for a wonderful early retirement. No sweat.
BOO

Originally posted by toe meets leather:
how many wins constitute a success, anything less than 8 wins to me is a failure. i do not want to go to the salt water taffy bowl this season. i see us winning 4 games and all hell breaking loose about mid-october for gailey. i hope i am dead wrong.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I hope were both wrong,....but I think you're being overly optimistic on winnining 4 games this fall.

GATA JACKETS!!!

Stateline, I sincerely regret that my post was overly offensive to you and apologize. In that it was to you, then I am sure it was to others as well, and I apologize to them also. I will not try to defend my brand of sarcasm, I guess it is just one of those diseases that some have (and it needs to be pointed out from time to time. All that being true I still feel that Coach Gailey is being overly critisized (sp) and scrutinized, and thus deserves more of an opportunity than some have allowed him. He may not "pan out", but, again, he may. I do genuinely believe he is working overtime to drastically improve the program. Thank you for your criticism. Not that it makes me feel good, but it does reveal tendencies that I need to be more aware of. I shall try to be more of a contributor instead of a detractor. God bless You.
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think he deserves all of the heat he's getting. All of the problems that Braine is responsible for in no way diminishes the pathetic effort from CG. I hold him personally responsible for the debacle that was the 2002 season. Ignorance is no excuse,....he can't hide behind Braine/Clough and their poor judgement for letting Carole Moore anywhere near our Program. There is enough blame to go around for all of 'em. The days that Coach O'Leary delivered us,....beating ugag, playing on New Year's Day......in a little over a year the Sunday School teacher has reduced us to an ACC also-ran. Give him three years,......yeah....it will take him another three years to equal last years meager win total. I pray he's long gone before then.

And you arrange a face-to-face meeting with him and I'll be more than willing to tell him to his face!!!

GATA JACKETS!!!

God bless you all. I will stick by the coach and even if he is fired, will walk away with him and try to offer encouragement (if it is/were possible). But then again, I was a Bud Carson fan, would have stuck with him another year, and would not have fired him either. Sorry, I want to win also and losses hurt me as much as (probably) anyone else here....I do hope we do not "jump the gun". Your opinion is as much if not more valid than mine.

Back