"If not Chan then Who" or "Call me crazy"

The fact that he was here one year should not have any bearing, but the job he did while he was here should have a lot to do with considering him. Ask Nate. THWG

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
I believe we should start planning now for a new HC! Braine may or may not leave (lets hope he does) and does he get the final word or does a search committe(sp) get a word in there some place. I for one was a FOCer but not anymore. After seeing the 51-7, 39-3 fiasco's I don't believe CCG has the fire in his belly to win. I don't believe CCG has the fire in his belly to go out and recruit against the UGA', the Bama's, or any other major univ. I don't believe he has the fire in his belly to kick as- when needed. He for the good of the institution should just go ahead and admit he is in over his head. With a million a year as starting salary hades I just may take the job myself. At least I have fire in my belly when it comes GEORGIA TECH.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">HOORAH! HOORAH! OLD FOGGY IS READY TO COME MARCHING HOME HOORAH! HOORAH! Best statement award for summing up Chan Gaileys problem with being the head coach of GEORGIA TECH! No fire in the belly!

oldfoggy, i have said all along that it would be easy for me to believe that CG is looking at this job as semi-retirement...i'm not sure his heart id really in this...i hope i'm wrong.
confused.gif

Back