If the unthinkable happens tomorrow

mustard

Flats Noob
If Duke is great against the run, and we do not have AJ, then this could put our game mostly into the hands of our defense (and these are mighty good hands). If our defense can stifle their offense, and we can get anything on offense, we can win.

I am not even going to think about the unthinkable!

grin.gif

Actually, it's not unthinkable. If it happens, it happens. I'll be sick, pissed, and frsutrated, but I'll move on and look forward to kicking some dawgs.

If the unthinkable happens and we l___ to the Dookies, I'll slit my wrist.

and we lose, please no "Where are you Friend of Chan's now?" posts. We are all going to be hurting enough. Let's dissect the game, but please no I told you so's. Now that being said, I am looking for a Tech romp!!

If AJ is unavailable for this game, then the "unthinkable" gets a lot more thinkable, IMO.

They lost to NC St by 3, to Clemson by 3 (who beat us), and have been in about every game except for Maryland lately (same with us). We are banged up on OL, they have stopped the run all year.

I would be quite a bit more worried if this game was at Wallace Wade - we never play well there, and Duke seems to struggle more away from thier cozy confines.

We had better bring our 'A' game, anything else will not get it done.

Back