If we win out....

CGC is 4 wins away from ACC COY, a bowl game, and a .500 record after starting 1-5. His teams historically have finished strong.

That said I'll trade the next 4 games for a W the Saturday after Thanksgiving. uga is not even good this year.
Put down the pipe.

I think it’s right to consider modern history 2000 and on at this point. Recruits from now on will be born in this century.

And when some dwag employee starts barking that Tech hasn’t won anything in modern history, you gonna stick to 2000?

It’s 1990 or 11/1/2019.

I think it’s right to consider modern history 2000 and on at this point. Recruits from now on will be born in this century.
I almost think modern history has to be the start of HD TV. Came across a replay of a game from 2006 the other day, and my 11 year old son said "this looks terrible how did you watch football back then?"

I almost think modern history has to be the start of HD TV. Came across a replay of a game from 2006 the other day, and my 11 year old son said "this looks terrible how did you watch football back then?"
Lol can’t say I blame him. I really became a fan in the CPJ era and looked up some old games because I just honestly had never really watched tech games not running the option.

Several seasons watched( and a crap ton of hours later, I mean I looked up the bill curry years, 1990, several Joe ham games and watched them through) and I can say I agree that football is much better as a product with today’s technology.

Lol can’t say I blame him. I really became a fan in the CPJ era and looked up some old games because I just honestly had never really watched tech games not running the option.

Several seasons watched( and a crap ton of hours later, I mean I looked up the bill curry years, 1990, several Joe ham games and watched them through) and I can say I agree that football is much better as a product with today’s technology.

It actually wouldn't look as bad if you watched on an old 4:3 monitor, the digital display makes it look worse. Yes I know I sound like grandpa saying music sounds better on a record but that's not what I'm saying. HD is definitely awesome, just saying old games didn't look as bad on old TVs

They were showing the bush push on ESPN and the video quality made me think it was the 80s until they said some names.

It actually wouldn't look as bad if you watched on an old 4:3 monitor, the digital display makes it look worse. Yes I know I sound like grandpa saying music sounds better on a record but that's not what I'm saying. HD is definitely awesome, just saying old games didn't look as bad on old TVs

You are a prisoner of someone's video vault, and actual film does not always hold up well. We remember the game looking pretty good because on the original broadcast it was pretty good.

grandpa wuz RIGHT!

This! I got the urge to play some Dreamcast games recently and hooked that up to my 4ktv and it looked terrible. I couldn't believe I thought this looked good 20 years ago. Then I went out to the garage and unearthed the old Sony Trinitron CRT I still had in closet and brought it in and the games look great on it.

You have to view things on the technology they were designed for.

This! I got the urge to play some Dreamcast games recently and hooked that up to my 4ktv and it looked terrible. I couldn't believe I thought this looked good 20 years ago. Then I went out to the garage and unearthed the old Sony Trinitron CRT I still had in closet and brought it in and the games look great on it.

You have to view things on the technology they were designed for.
OK, good to know. I thought I was loosing my mind seeing older games being so blurry. I've always thought to myself no way it looked like this. I remember seeing instant replay on along the sidelines or into the end zones in the '90s and '00s pretty clearly. But today is much better.

Back