If you abhor a post...

Originally posted by BeeStorm:
Originally posted by JTS:
1. There is no bias on the parts of the mods here. gtfan and I do not use Stingtalk as a bully pulpit from which to spout our opinions about GT sports. I may post opinions in Off-Topic but thats it. While sometimes I want to join in and make my thoughts known, I do not. I learned early on that board owner/operator does not mix well with opinionated poster.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BeeStorm, GTFan:
I just want to publically put in my two cents worth.
You guys run a great board!
I have been on other rival boards over the past few years and yours is head and shoulders above the rest. Some of these other boards are just plain arrogant and hostile.

Whatever rules you opt to enforce, I'll gladly fall in line. Keep up the good work!

Buzz Bomb

so it's kinda like a curveball outside the plate.

if you swing at it .. it's a strike!

if you get struck out swinging on a pitch outside the plate .. don't be asking the umpire to make the pitcher quit pitching outside the plate .. make the pitcher come to the plate by not swinging at the garbage ..

hmmmmmm

Originally posted by JTS:
BeeStorm,
I have been posting on the board for much longer of than two months. I formerly went by cbre, but I made some changes to my profile and for some reason was not able to log on anymore. I sent you an e-mail regarding the issue and never got a response so I re-registered. For what its worth, I beleive I was poster #200 and something..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Either I never saw it or you didnt include your login name or user number. I need those to pull your record. I have posted this before but to remind everyone, if you make change in your profile (i.e. change your email address), the board will reset your password. If you ever forget your password, over the login prompt is an option to e-mail you your forgotten password.

One last thing on this topic, we know that some posts "sting" some users. We know there are people who don't want to join or post because they perceive us as negative. We know that some members who posted in the past have folded up their tents and went elsewhere because they can't deal with what they perceive as negativity, when in reality, its a balance that they are not used to seeing. This unfortunately is the double edge blade of an open, mostly censorship free public forum.

Back