If you need a laugh [THWG]

This resembles the rumble seat article from a few days ago... Vaguely referencing What Has CPJ done... Boils down to recruiting... It's almost like...

I feel dumber just for reading that. Grammar are hard.
Actually, I think the guy is just projecting. Inwardly, he is scared ööööless of PJ and is covering. I'd ask the hot chick who is a psychology major I know to help me psychoanalyze this tard, but she and I aren't talking anymore. Neither is she still working as a stripper (can't wait for her fiance to find about that little episode in her life).
He talks about how close Gailey came to winning and how competitive those games were. Well, PJ has found a way to win three of those games. There are three we should have won under PJ.
And what of these different trajectories of which he speaks? Georgia hasn't been in the SEC title game since 2012. So is continuing to assemble overrated talent and underachieve with it the new MO? It appears so. Maybe they deserve congratulations instead for meeting their new objectives.
Like Schlabach said ... I can't wait for Paul Johnson and his 2 stars to beat Georgia and its 5 stars ... again.

So bad I wonder if hoax. "Kyle Funderburk" sounds phony

The part about 51-7 I remember the most is it appeared neither of our QB's wanted anything to do with the football.

Why with dawg fans is it always about recruiting? It's true with my dawg friends. It's always about recruiting.

Georgia right now is working to becoming a perennial national title contender and then staying there. Tech is doing well to get a 10-win season every five years.

Dude.....I mean.....dude....where to start?

I lost at least 10 IQ points reading that. If I read a couple more like it, I'll be qualified for a UGA degree myself.

Back