If you still think Patenaude should be employed

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
Patenaude didn’t turn it over in the red zone 3 times (int, fumb, on downs). Add 17 or 21 points and take away their scoop and score...then we may have had something. The game was closer than the score.

jdubjacket

Dodd-Like
Patenaude didn’t turn it over in the red zone 3 times (int, fumb, on downs). Add 17 or 21 points and take away their scoop and score...then we may have had something. The game was closer than the score.
So, if we add 21 points and takeaway the turnovers, plus the safety we got, we are at 23. Let’s says we return that end zone INT in the first quarter for 6, hit the XP, we are at 30! Bam! Stick it in the win column! That was a close game!

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
I’m still trying to process whether or not Key is a worse O-line coach than Sewak or is the O-line just plain terrible. I realize they aren’t the right fit but I see a lot of them standing around while our QBs are running for their lives or getting crushed. Look at the play with Graham that involved the targeting penalty for example.

jdubjacket

Dodd-Like
I’m still trying to process whether or not Key is a worse O-line coach than Sewak or is the O-line just plain terrible. I realize they aren’t the right fit but I see a lot of them standing around while our QBs are running for their lives or getting crushed. Look at the play with Graham that involved the targeting penalty for example.
I’m gonna go ahead and stop you there. There’s no way Key is worse than Sewak. Our OL isn’t the most talented, is undersized, doesn’t have much depth and was recruited to run a different offensive scheme. On top of that, our best OL left the team and plays at Texas now.

33jacket

Dodd-Like
Everyone is mad including me. Pat sucks. But with graham at qb we at least started to see an offense I think we can build on. So. Start him and lets see. He will make fresh ints like he did yesterday. Buy the O looks like an actual offense for once

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
This is why we can never have nice things.