If you still think Patenaude should be employed

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
I felt like the punt block was on Harvin, he took a few steps rather than getting the punt off with any urgency.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
So Oliver, likely our most dynamic player, had 1 catch and 1 carry?

Just checking..
Seems nit picky to me. Much bigger issues to bitch about. We had several skill players perform well today on offense, all things considered.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
Seems nit picky to me. Much bigger issues to bitch about. We had several skill players perform well today on offense, all things considered.
How is it even possible for several skill players to perform well when we all know the cupboard was left bare....and there is no QB on this roster?

BuzzFeitenSystem

It’s Raining BigCrys
The most important part of this offense is blocking. The weakest part of this team on offense is our blocking (oline)

Please stop the asinine assumptions the lack of offense fire power has a thing to do with play calling or QB development (patenaude’s job)

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
How is it even possible for several skill players to perform well when we all know the cupboard was left bare....and there is no QB on this roster?
Lol...nice try. The issue is clearly along both lines. I can’t remember an individual OL or DL standing out for anything positive. We haven’t had an impact pass rush since Attouchou.

We have decent skill at RB and WR, and I think several very skilled players in our secondary. I also like Charlie Thomas a lot. He will get a shot to play on Sundays if he can bulk up to a more ideal weight. I’m also excited to see what Graham can become with a better supporting cast.

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader
Skill positions don't matter when u can't block. I'm amazed that tech fans don't understand this
That is true regardless of the system you run. Look at CPJ in 2014 vs 2015. Same QB but very different O-line blocking (for whatever reason) leading to very different record.

GTROY

Damn Good Rat
I actually thought we had a pretty good gameplay today. That being said, the call we made on 4th and short was putrid.

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
There seems to be a certain faction that must experience alcoholic blackouts when posting, and/or are completely delusional. To even fathom that the offense is going to make drastic leaps and bounds with the existing lack of depth and negative size disparity versus our opponents is crazy, so why keep bitching about? I'm quite sure the coaches are aware of the glaring weaknesses, and will be doing everything they can to remedy those problems.

Apathy hasn't set in, but rehashing the same obvious weaknesses week after week has become tiring.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I am seeing significant progress in the offense these past two games even with our crippled OL. I actually think the OL is doing a good job 75% of the plays.

big problems to me are WRs and TEs dropping easy catches and Graham throwing off of his back foot when he doesn’t have to. And he missed some really simple throws in the flats today.

BuzzFeitenSystem

It’s Raining BigCrys
I am seeing significant progress in the offense these past two games even with our crippled OL. I actually think the OL is doing a good job 75% of the plays.

big problems to me are WRs and TEs dropping easy catches and Graham throwing off of his back foot when he doesn’t have to. And he missed some really simple throws in the flats today.
I’d argue 50% but other than that. I agree. Graham is going to have to learn a lot and get reps under his belt but he has the tools. He didn’t even run spread in H.S.

33jacket

Dodd-Like
He hasnt thrown a ton of picks and the offense is not committing penalties. Those are signs of doing something right. The plays are looking better for sure. But yeah we are simply overmatched