If your post post count is 3 digits or less and your post contains the word Fire..

Re: If your post post count is 3 digits or less and your post contains the word Fire.

Less text, more Conyers nudity.

Re: If your post post count is 3 digits or less and your post contains the word Fire.

How about my post count? Does it allow me to post a Fire one?

Can I fire myself from Georgia Tech athletics altogether? I can't take the heartburn anymore

How about my post count? Does it allow me to post a Fire one?

you can't follow the logic of that statement? you belong in minnesota.

Noted :( I should post more.

I think the length of our HC's employment should be examined.

That sucks. I've been around a while and get no respect because I don't post a big cry to nearly every post?

Checking my post count...

A fire would have been pretty handy in the stands today, it looked cold.

Who hoo!! Fire him!!!

QUOTE=savbandjacket;1410526]That sucks. I've been around a while and get no respect because I don't post a big cry to nearly every post?[/QUOTE]
:bigcry:[

Mike check?

Good. Fire him now!!!! He is incapable of humility. He was the loser today. The players played their butts off. Vad has desire, but he isn't meant for Paul's offense.

Circle those wagons!

The fact remains that barring *drastic* and unforseen changes, the writing is on the wall. Reminds me of when I got banned on The Hive on a thread where somebody asked "just who would YOU get to replace Gailey??" I listed 30 people. I was banned because discussing firing of a coach is not appropriate. Gailey was fired the VERY... NEXT... DAY.

Ignoring reality doesn't change it. There are big problems. Systemic problems. And in PJ's defense some go above his head in the decision process. But PJ is not doing much to help his case. Regardless of what you or I think, I suspect the huge numbers of empty seats next year will seal PJ's fate. It will begin to cost substantially more in lost revenue to keep him than to buy him out.

g_t_swagger. Any of those 30 still available? Curious to see the list.

Unfortunately, we can't fire him, but we can encourage Georgia Southern to hire him.

Re: If your post post count is 3 digits or less and your post contains the word ???

What if I quote another poster that happened to use the forbidden word?

Back