If you're looking, we're looking (or how I learned to love the no-visits after committing rule)

This is old news; the trip has been scheduled for months and CPJ knew about before they committed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, and USC is just fulfilling their visit commitment even though they know they have no chance to flip him.

He probably would want his name up there next to his dads - free trip to LA why not, if anything it should help make him feel even better about his GT decision

He probably would want his name up there next to his dads - free trip to LA why not, if anything it should help make him feel even better about his GT decision
Yep. Nothing will make a young man feel better about his decision to attend Tech than to visit Southern California and bang some hot coeds.

This is just something we have to get used to if we want our defensive recruiting to improve. Let's just be happy that the highest ranked commit we've had in awhile has strong ties to the program giving us an edge in keeping him on board.

Told my girlfriend I am committed to her but I am going to take some visits to make sure. She didn't seem to upset about it.

My motto was look all you want, if you find someone better you have done well for yourself. If you don't have confidence in yourself, you cannot play in the big leagues.

Yep. Nothing will make a young man feel better about his decision to attend Tech than to visit Southern California and bang some hot coeds.

Depends what he is into - most of them can't even get off Tinder long enough to talk to people anyways

Back