I'm Back Folks

Big Buck

Flats Noob
I\'m Back Folks

I appreciate your prayers and words of support during my surgery. I had a bout with chronic atrial fibrillation and almost went into cardiac arrest and the Doctors did an atrial ablation that went bad and caused my heart rate to beat from 30 to 200 times per minute plus episodes when it would skip beats for periods of 13 seconds between beats. But I feel much better and the old ticker seems to be kicking its heels high again. It is nice to have a group to turn to when life turns sour. I love you all.

Re: I\'m Back Folks

Welcome Back, and take care of yourself.

You should be happy that you were in the caring hands of trained professionals over the weekend.
wink.gif

Seriously, do take care.

Good news Big Buck. Isn't modern medicine great?
Take care and get ready for some Jacket football.

Good new indeed!

Hope you are back in the stands for the NC game.

Welcome back...
My prayers go out to you and yours...
May you have a strong recovery and enjoy many more years of TECH football...
Although after some of this seasons performances your doctors may forbid you from following
wink.gif

GO JACKETS!!! WHIP the TAR outta those Heels...

Big Buck,

Welcome back and glad you are doing better.

Buck glad you are back. I hope you didn't listen to the game on Saturday though. That is no way to recover.

Wecome back BB. Now shake it off and get ready to tar the Heels! THWG

Big Buck, by the descriptions of the antics with your heart, I would have sworn you were listening to the Tech/Duke game!

Many of the Tech fan's tickers were doing the same thing Saturday.

Welcome back and continued good results from the old ticker.

Father Time

Glad to see you back BB get well quick as Tech needs all the support it can get. Just wish you had gone to UAB the best heart center in the world.

Welcome Back Big Buck.. you take care of yourself and dont rush things.. it was good to see your post..

Welcome back, big buck! I went through something similar with my heart on Saturday, but when the game finally ended and I turned off the radio, my heart amazingly calmed down! Glad to have you back though!
smile.gif

Back