I'm glad there's no bowl game

Worst game I have seen in years. Hell, the MTSU loss didn't seem this bad. We were uninspired. Smelter, Waller, Days, Laskey, and Mason obviously carried Justin Thomas last season. He is a terrible QB. His throws are just heave and hope.

Worst game I have seen in years. Hell, the MTSU loss didn't seem this bad. We were uninspired. Smelter, Waller, Days, Laskey, and Mason obviously carried Justin Thomas last season. He is a terrible QB. His throws are just heave and hope.

His passing was bad last year too. The difference is we had blocking last year so he could actually run, and he could actually pitch it or hand it off for big gains.

JT is not having a good season by any measurement, but I don't think he's the problem. Frankly, I don't think any qb could do good in this situation.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

I've been waiting for the butthurt dam to finally break. Looks like it has.

Some of you guys are drama queens. This is the same Justin Thomas that was getting preseason Heisman talk after last year. Only now he's surrounded by guys that apparently don't know wtf is going on so SURPRISE he doesn't look very good.

We'll look a lot better next season with more experience, especially if our defense can build around some of these young guys. The offense will come back around.

In the meantime, we should jump at a bowl opportunity unless it would be really bad for us financially. Just because you're pouting doesn't mean the team should be deprived of a trip that is exciting to them, no matter how much you want to belittle it. Also, the practice time would clearly be very beneficial, as this team needs all the coaching or can get.

Worst game I have seen in years.

We doubled my expectation when I saw the depth chart earlier today.

You can't line up with a bunch of teenagers who've never even taken their first final exam and hope to beat VT on Thursday night on national TV. I was pretty ecstatic that we were in a position to win at the end. The D deserves a lot of credit.

And then Errin Joe has a stroke on the field, clearly two of the blood vessels into his brain burst, he turns into a crippled retard for ten seconds and costs us the game. It is what it is. Hopefully his replacement next year doesn't have weak brain circulation.

Which was the bowl where one endzone was too close to the wall so they had to play it all one way?

That might not of been a bowl, that might of been the regular season game at Wrigley field. NW was in it dont remember the other one.

Edit: thats what i get for answering before reading it all

We doubled my expectation when I saw the depth chart earlier today.

You can't line up with a bunch of teenagers who've never even taken their first final exam and hope to beat VT on Thursday night on national TV. I was pretty ecstatic that we were in a position to win at the end. The D deserves a lot of credit.

And then Errin Joe has a stroke on the field, clearly two of the blood vessels into his brain burst, he turns into a crippled retard for ten seconds and costs us the game. It is what it is. Hopefully his replacement next year doesn't have weak brain circulation.

...pretty sure he's putting in for a sixth year...

Dude needs to go into the bacta tank for a month after this season is over. I honestly don't know how he has survived this long, kid is a soldier.

This... All the kids are taking a beating this year, but him in particular. I cross my fingers, close my eyes, and say a prayer every time he gets hit... He's been hit really hard all year.

Don't forget about Perkins, Bostic, Zenen and Hill. They were huge on the outside blocking and making a play when we needed them too.

There are going to be a ton of 7-5 MAC, CUSA, etc. teams going to bowls. It's absurd a 6-6 Tech team wouldn't "deserve" to go to a bowl game.

If we beat Miami and UGA we still probably get a bowl game.

And öööö.

If we manage somehow to beat Miami and UGA then I say öööö YEAH BOWL GAME.

We need the practice, at the very minimum.
I don't think 5-7 gets any bowl unless its the toilet bowl.

Back