I'm so glad Tech hasn't sold out............yet

DinnerJacket

Slowly eroding every brain cell
Center Parc Credit Union Stadium . When you need cash, you'll do most anything. Good luck building your brand there Georgia State.

From its website, it's a credit union best known for having a $5 minimum deposit, in other words, a bank account that legally qualifies as a bank account but you can't really do anything with it. Feels about right for Georgia State.

From its website, it's a credit union best known for having a $5 minimum deposit, in other words, a bank account that legally qualifies as a bank account but you can't really do anything with it. Feels about right for Georgia State.

That’s a legal requirement. I use Delta Community Credit Union and have a separate numbered account that just has the required $5 in it separate from any checking or savings accounts.

Still a terrible stadium name. Have fun building a tradition at Center Parc Credit Union baseball stadium.

Still a terrible stadium name. Have fun building a tradition at Center Parc Credit Union baseball stadium.

They don't need a tradition. It's Georgia State. The people that go there are the ones who still attend high school football games in their letterman jacket at age 21.

Grant Field at Bobby Dodd Stadium brought to you by JJacket

I could accept Coca-Cola if they wanted to drop a load of cash on us. Very few other brands would have the desired cache.

I love it when you try to make friends
Ok - your mom asked us to add you to the Level_3 access and I politely reminded her of your inadequacies after which she relented and agreed that level one is probably as far as you would ever get. I'll keep you posted. Maybe.

Ok - your mom asked us to add you to the Level_3 access and I politely reminded her of your inadequacies after which she relented and agreed that level one is probably as far as you would ever get. I'll keep you posted. Maybe.
What's the first rule of Level_3 access?

If we could get s few million bucks for naming rights, I'd say lets do it. We need the $$$ and "BDS" isn't all that sacred to me. Just keep the Historic Grant Field

Back