I'm tired of being a GT wuss fan

Re: I\'m tired of being a GT wuss fan

Originally posted by bellyseries:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:
ahso & Nc.. A fan is one thing, a fan is someone who makes a personal decision to support a team for their own personal enjoyment... A coach is a highly paid mercenary... gailey is not a "Tech" man.. He is a former eweGAg fan who is being paid a ton of money to win football games... gailey a "Tech" man.. LOL LOL LOL... That's like saying that a whore who sleeps with some sailor for a couple hundred bucks is in love with him...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">This is a creepy post.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">is wannabee just slandering here. does he have a link which potrays gailey to be a UGAg fan growing up? are you making things up wannabee?

can you sink to any further depths?

you think you're a Tech man?

Until 1997, I was raised an UGAg fan. I was taught that Tech was BAD. When I made my decision to come to the good side, I changed and have never desired to go back to the mutts. Do you wish to tell me I'm not a Tech guy? Hmm? Actually, I dare you.

Ahso... Wasn't for Mac or Jimmy Robinson or any of the names you heard... Was hoping for a big time, proven college coach or a young, dynamic, experienced assistant..

bellyseries.. for some people the truth can be VERY VERY creepy.. sorry for giving you a reality check there, son...

thejacket... Tech IS Bad.. It IS BeeBad.. I am everything Tech IS and SHOULD Bee... a winner...

Great post AXE! Totally agree

Originally posted by BeeBad:
I am a winner...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LOL wannabee .. you're having .. how do you put it? "drinking fantasies" .. or maybe .. you've been munching on a .. "magical mushroom omelet"

LMAO

BeeBad, I don't know how old you are, but you sound like you are not very old.

I know BellySeries has been a Tech fan for many, many years, so I doubt the "son" description fits him coming from your position.

wink.gif

Beebad, still confused about this "Tech man" thing you started. So if we had gotten some yound coach, would he be a Tech man? Bobby Ross didn't go to Tech, was he a Tech man? Bobby Dodd? Bobby Cremins? You have a knack for throwing out random thoughts which have nothing to do with what anybody is talking about. Do you hope we just ignore what you originally said? or are you just that scattered in your thinking? I mean, we know you're no engineer, but can't you even keep a thought going for a whole thread?

Originally posted by BeeBad:
thejacket... Tech IS Bad.. It IS BeeBad.. I am everything Tech IS and SHOULD Bee... a winner...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I thought we all agreed that dancing shoes were out of fashion..

NC.. take a breath for a minute, calm down & relax... The other day you called my comment about Hollings getting hurt, "stupid"... how stupid was it when several people followed up with eloquent posts that were in total agreement...? Relax... In my not so humble opinion a coach is a "Tech" man if he graduated from Tech... or if he didn't graduate from Tech if he coaches here and has a very lengthy stay... I don't think gailey or Coach Hewitt are "Tech" men yet... altho there's a good chance someday Coach Hewitt will be..

ahso.. are you from another part of the country? Calling someone "son" down here is common... kind of a friendly gesture... once saw Sen. Fritz Hollings call another senator who was in his 60s at the time "son" on the Larry King show... Friend of mine from south GA used to call EVERYONE "son"...

Originally posted by The Jacket:
I thought we all agreed that dancing shoes were out of fashion..

Music & passion are always in fashion at the Copa...

Back