In General

The V

Dodd-Like
Ok, so we get out of Ma Tech and buy season tickets. We suffer thru the Bill Curry years, get use to winning with Bobby Ross, the along comes another Bill, Bill Lewis. Then O'Leary and Chan. I really believe that Chan is really just another of the Bills.

We have a program that has no disipline for the players and no standards for educating the players. I use to laugh when on TV we see top 5 ranked teams with student majors of PE or Social Studies. My bird dog could get a degree from those colleges.

Now the AA and the marketing department adjust our seats, seems that our money from the past is no good and we should pay more for the "right" to sit at Grant Field in Bobby Dodd Stadium.

It must be that Dave Braindead is worried about the expansion of the stadium or the expansion of the ACC to be concerned about the students that will be taking the field in September.

Maybe Dave should worry about a moving van being sent to his office and home. GT has standards of hard work and Dave is not working hard enough for us the Alumni or the students. Chan should take note, hard work pays off.

So I guess we should go to Athens and drink with their coaches.

Back