Injuries

Talked to snoddy when he came out of the gate after the game he said he was feeling okay and walking a little funky so he might have rolled something.
He stumbled untouched, three separate occasions. Looked odd.

Sorry for change of direction, and I never want to see any player injured, but did anyone notice the n.d. dback blow out his own knee by jumping up and doing pirouettes with his teammates - simply to celebrate an incomplete pass!

I hate seeing this type of celebration over an everyday play, and have been waiting for someone to get hurt doing this.

As for our receivers, perhaps developing more of a short passing game will help the young ones, and JT, to develop a little quicker?

Sorry for change of direction, and I never want to see any player injured, but did anyone notice the n.d. dback blow out his own knee by jumping up and doing pirouettes with his teammates - simply to celebrate an incomplete pass!

I hate seeing this type of celebration over an everyday play, and have been waiting for someone to get hurt doing this.

As for our receivers, perhaps developing more of a short passing game will help the young ones, and JT, to develop a little quicker?

It looked like his knee flexed to the side on the play. It was a whip like effect. Then he gets up and jumps and it collapses on him. I felt bad for him when the camera picked him up screaming. (Then for a second I hoped it was the ass that got called for the unnecessary roughness on JT)

Not sure if this was posted because I was at the game, but Byerly was on the field in pregame, had a knee brace (more like a sleeve) on his knee but no crutches. He was catching the ball for the QBs as they warmed up. Didn't notice much of a limp. Not sure that it means much, but it has to be better than him being on crutches.

Not sure if this was posted because I was at the game, but Byerly was on the field in pregame, had a knee brace (more like a sleeve) on his knee but no crutches. He was catching the ball for the QBs as they warmed up. Didn't notice much of a limp. Not sure that it means much, but it has to be better than him being on crutches.
Thanks for the update msm5.

I liked the fact they took Byerly to the game. I don't think injured players usually travel to out of town opponents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That sucks about Qua, if true. He showed some good moves

Yeah. Qua is my favorite AB. He has good speed and moves in space. He's an Orwin Smith 2.0 IMO.

Yeah. Qua is my favorite AB. He has good speed and moves in space. He's an Orwin Smith 2.0 IMO.

Ehh, Orwin was more apt to get the tough yards. Qua plays like he doesn't want to get hit. Probably faster though, and as good of a receiver.

Pure speculation, Summers looked like broken wrist. Hope all the boys are okay tho

Also, per CPJ in today's presser, Qua is "out for awhile." Also, sounds like Summers will miss some time, but he wasn't specific.

Hopeful Snoddy, Burden and Rook-Chungong won't miss much time, if any. But no word yet.

Back