InsideMDSports: GT making push for B1G

No...you a little bitch

:bowrofl:

The last I checked, everyone on this board sat and watched the game while the team did most of the heavy lifting. If you're busy getting pounded in the ass every time we play, I can imagine that it's going to be a.........hard..........season for you.

Seriously, calm the ---- down and grow up. The world hasn't ended.

:bowrofl:

The last I checked, everyone on this board sat and watched the game while the team did most of the heavy lifting. If you're busy getting pounded in the ass every time we play, I can imagine that it's going to be a.........hard..........season for you.

Seriously, calm the ---- down and grow up. The world hasn't ended.

I punk your ass out and all you have is grow up? What a big ol puss.....

Joining Big10 could save GT football.. recruiting midwest athletes that can read and write.

I punk your ass out and all you have is grow up? What a big ol puss.....

tumblr_mb5dmutPNe1qfzaato1_500.gif

Joining Big10 could save GT football.. recruiting midwest athletes that can read and write.

Although crude in sentiment, you are correct. Being in the #4 recruiting state does not help Tech, because GA is also the #48 education state. Tech needs exposure in states with better education systems.

We need to join the Big Ten ASAP if possible. After watching the disaster that is ACC football this season I'm sadly convinced that the league cannot be saved going forward. We need to be proactive with this before it's too late.

We need to join the Big Ten ASAP if possible. After watching the disaster that is ACC football this season I'm sadly convinced that the league cannot be saved going forward. We need to be proactive with this before it's too late.

Wait, just THIS season? This looks like par for the ACC. Heck, may even be better than usual if Clemson can pull off a win. Why just come to this realization now?

This thread is like eleventy pages long so I am not sure... is this B1G stuff a real possibility or just wishful thinking?

daBuzz,

first you claim that the ACC has not "even sniffed the air outside of the BCS game" when in fact Florida State was in it the first three years

then you come up with the quite arbitrary time constraint. to show how dumb that one is, let you remind you that GaTech won the National Championship in 1990. Georgie last did it in 1980. does that make us "more relevant" to the title picture?

if you look at all the teams that have played in the BCS you would see that also VaTech and Miami played in it. so, in fact, more teams that are now in the ACC have competed for the BCS title than the B1G by far.

you messed up with your original statement and you have provided NO factual evidence supporting your contention that the B1G is more relevant to the BCS title. i have, on the other hand, slayed you with facts

Hey BuzzCzar,
Here's a fact. ACC got their ass kicked over & over again today out of conference. Yet, Ohio State finishes undefeated. Go slay your opponents in dungeons & dragons and leave the football opinions to someone else.

ACC = Irrelevant in Football....PROVEN ON THE FIELD TODAY. How's that for a fact?

Wait, just THIS season? This looks like par for the ACC. Heck, may even be better than usual if Clemson can pull off a win. Why just come to this realization now?

This year is worse than the norm for the ACC. We got blown off the field by Middle Tennessee and are still playing in the championship game lol. Plus with Maryland leaving and Notre Dame basically making the ACC its ----- it has truly hit an all time low as far as I'm concerned.

Basketball definitely wouldn't be better....and having yankees from Ohio State and Michigan filling our stadium would get old quick....

At least they would cheer louder than those empty seats we have in them now....and, by the way, those empty seats don't spend much at the concession stands.

Full stadiums are better than empty stadiums (from a $$$$ perspective) regardless who buys the tickets. In the B1G, every conference game would have the potential of being a sellout.

Back